Friday, November 5, 2010

Nov. 4


Left - Emily : This hand gesture, accompanied with the sound "eeeeyaah," is one of the many things I have picked up in Armenia. I even find myself doing it to the ATM when it refuses to give me cash. I'm sure when I come back to America, this, along with many other odd things will, at least for a while, single me out as someone that spent the last 2+ years in a foreign culture.

Right - Paige : I haven't been bowling in a long time, but I have seen The Big Lebowski recently so it kind of felt like it hadn't been that long since I ran one in the gutter. My game has improved though, a double strike was witnessed and revered from my fellow bowlers tonight.

1 comment:

circle me confused said...

Don't worry, it's in your blood now. I do it here to electronics that won't operate my way. This makes me miss that old crazy man, tell him Hazar Barev ! for me.